The hotel industry across Australia continues to grow. With tourism levels rapidly increasing and an ever-expanding population, it's an exciting time for professionals in the hotel business. As always, with growth comes a fair share of business hurdles. How can hotels ensure their safety processes are evolving to encompass growth? What systems can ensure leaders are hiring the best possible people for their new ventures? The list goes on.
Barringtons is positioned to help Australian hotels overcome every last one of these hurdles with our hotel industry services. For decades we have been creating tailored solutions for our clients with high success rates, making us confident that we can assist in making your hotel thrive in this growing market.
When it comes to hotel industry online services, Barringtons has got you covered. To learn more about each of our hotel management services, contact our team today.
There is no such thing as a good hotel without exceptional staff. You need the best possible team on your side to ensure guests experience a remarkable stay every time they visit your hotel. As we're sure you know, finding (and keeping) the best people requires a lot of moving parts. You need to find professionals that are highly skilled, properly vetted and trained in both security and safety while juggling the day-to-day of normal business. Luckily, Barringtons can help, here's how:
- Online Training: The hotel industry is fast-changing and it's important for your team to upskill when necessary. Time is a precious resource, so Barringtons offers online training that allows your team to complete key courses at their convenience. All of our training is competency based, with results recorded on our Learning Management System (LMS). Whether you need training material for one person or your entire team, Barringtons can organise a quote for you.
- Background Checks: Vetting your potential team members is always important but it is even more critical in the hotel industry. Your staff is responsible for the care and experience of your guests in an overnight setting. Our team of experienced vetters is well-versed in the nuances of background checks. With our processes in place we can ensure every one of your new hires has a clear record and a solid set of recommendations.
- Security: Barringtons has worked with some of Australia's largest hotels on their security protocols. We provide all our customers with unparalleled expertise and solutions for all their hotel security needs.
- Safety: Complying with safety standards is important for any hotel. You want to make sure you are doing everything you can to keep all your guests safe. Barringtons can ensure you're protected with a wide range of services - from crisis management to work health and safety audits.
Compliance can be tricky but it is a necessary component of proper hotel management. Wrapping your head around the various legislation, processes and changes when it comes to compliance is a behemoth task. That's why Barrington's Smartek solution exists. As an all-in-on compliance management tool, it ensures your hotel is compliant, efficient and successful in all areas of regulation.
- General Compliance: Compliance means something slightly different to every business. Regardless of the nuances of your hotel, Smartek can be tailored to your needs. Our system streamlines all aspects of compliance, taking the onus off you and your team.
- Contractor Management: From hiring staff on a contract basis to bringing in specialised contractors for hotel work, compliance across these agreements is critical. Luckily, Smartek allows you to manage all of these employees in one place, reducing errors and saving you massive amounts of time.
- Work Health and Safety: WHS standards are a critical area of focus for hotels. Smartek provides businesses with a step-by-step process to help leaders identify risks and provides solutions to help eliminate them.
- Crisis and Emergency Management: Barringtons can help you deal with threats before, during and after they have occurred. With a crisis or emergency management plan in place you can have peace of mind knowing you have a tested plan in place.
- Business Continuity: When a crisis happens you should be able to get your hotel's core business functions up and running as soon as possible. Barringtons can help you create a business continuity plan to make sure that happens.
- Disaster Recovery: In the aftermath of a crisis you need a process to enable recovery of critical data and systems. We can help you create and trial a procedure for your disaster recovery need.
- Organisational Resilience: Everything we've mentioned above require organisational resilience. You must be able to bounce back and adapt following a major incident - Barringtons makes sure you're in a position to do just that.
Your guests want to know they are safe whenever they choose to stay at your hotel. When you employ the help of Barringtons that's a promise you can keep. For over 20 years we have perfected our security processes - from risk to management, we can help provide your team with a top of the line security system.
- Security Risk: Understanding the risks associated with hotels allows you to minimise them before they become massive problems. Barringtons is well-versed in hotel sector risks, we help your team identify where you need the most work and assist you in addressing it.
- Security Management: It's always advisable to have a plan in place. Barringtons creates a documented plan that ensures your team knows how to work its way through a security crisis.
- Security Manpower: Sometimes you need more than systems on your side. Barringtons can help secure some of the best security guards in the business for your hotel events.
- Investigations: When things go wrong, Barringtons can conduct a discreet and private investigation for you. We will help uncover the sources of the problem quickly and quietly.