No matter what business you're in, the stakes are always high. However, when there's public interest involved, things becomes far more complex, underlining the huge importance of minimising risk in government. This is true regardless of whether you're working directly within government, or in a business that provides additional support or services. This could be recruiting for Australian government jobs or providing software that manages compliance, but in any scenario, it's critical for no stone to be left unturned.
With 25 years of experience providing business services, Barringtons is perfectly placed to assist in all areas of government, from vetting and training employees all the way through to keeping premises secure and ensuring preparations are in place in the event of disaster. Here are the core areas where Barringtons can add value to any organisation operating within the sphere of government.
For more information on all services available to government organisations, contact Barringtons today.
The responsibility of governments are to the people they represent, and that demands a human touch that can only be achieved by recruiting the very best employees and providing them with the essential skills they need to succeed.
- Online Training for Government Employees: Hiring the right employees is only the first stage in ensuring government workforces are capable of anything. Barringtons offers a range of online training courses that can provide essential skills without requiring huge investments of time.
- Background Checks: Do government employees need to be vetted? As with all sensitive industries, the answer is usually a resounding yes, and the team at Barringtons has the experience to complete comprehensive background checks and provide recommendations.
- Security: With experience working with some of Australia's biggest companies, Barringtons can provide the right level of security no matter the situation.
Even government organisations can struggle with compliance, and especially in situations where there are lots of staff or contractors involved. It's easy for compliance processes to spiral out of control and end up costing a lot of time and energy, which is why Smartek is such a valuable solution - managing compliance in government, and all sorts of other industries as well.
- General Compliance: Compliance software needs to be able to easily adapt to any circumstances. For this reason, Smartek is fully customisable, providing a complete solution regardless of your organisation's needs.
- Contractor Management: Many government organisations make use of outside contractors, and maintaining appropriate compliance with these employees can be challenging. Smartek simplifies the process, saving time and ensuring the correct processes are followed.
- Work Health and Safety: With WHS a major focus for Australian businesses, government organisations need to be leading the way. Barringtons provides a variety of WHS services that can help minimise risk, while Smartek makes it easy to manage compliance.
When the well-being of the nation is involved, security becomes more important than ever. To ensure the best interests of government organisations are protected, Barringtons provides a wide variety of security services designed to ensure the very best protection possible.
- Security Risk and Security Design: Maintaining appropriate levels of security starts with understanding the risks, and designing an appropriate plan to address them. With decades of experience in the government sector, our team understands the industry's nuances and can develop a tailored solution.
- Security Management: Of course, high levels of security rely on far more than simply designing the right system. It's just as important for security to be properly maintained, and this is another area where Barringtons can provide invaluable assistance.
- Investigations: Regardless of your industry, when an issue of theft or harassment crops up a slow investigation can do far more harm than good. Barringtons' expert investigations team are well-versed in all sorts of workplace issues, and can arrive at a conclusion subtly and quickly.
- Security Manpower: If your organisation requires additional staff to shore up security, then Barringtons can provide access to highly trained, expert security specialists.
- Crisis and Emergency Management: Whether you are facing a natural disaster or an internal crisis, an expertly prepared plan is the best defence against disaster. Crisis and emergency management services from Barringtons can ensure you have a suitable plan in place no matter the circumstances.
- Business Continuity: With government services in particular, it's essential for business to continue even in the face of adverse circumstances. Business continuity can ensure that this happens.
- Disaster Recovery: The ability to quickly recover from a disaster can make an enormous difference after a crisis. Barringtons is an expert in disaster recovery, and can assist with integrating the appropriate response measures into your business.
- Organisational Resilience: All of these services fall under the broad umbrella of organisational resilience. When disaster strikes, being able to respond quickly and appropriately is essential, and the team at Barringtons can make sure this happens.