Barringtons has been a vital part of the Australian club industry for more than 25 years. We're well aware of the unique challenges faced by Australian clubs, which are radically different to other industries and require a completely tailored approach. This is where our specialised team comes in, bringing years of experience within the club industry to the table. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with tailored solutions that improve efficiency, minimise risk and make a substantial impact to the bottom line.
Regardless of your business's needs, the team at Barringtons have the expertise and experience vital to ensuring the right outcomes for Australian clubs. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
People are the lifeblood of Australian clubs, providing the quick service and personal touch that can take a business from good to great. However, finding the right employees isn't always easy, and neither is training them. Barringtons provides a range of services to assist.
- Training: Our team can take club employees through a range of training programs, covering every different facet of the industry. From basic customer service courses through to more specialised programs covering the responsible provision of gambling and alcohol, there's a program to suit every stage of professional development.
- Online training: Of course, time is scarce within the club industry, and staff can't always take a day off or travel to attend a course. To make this easier, Barringtons offers an extensive suite of online courses that can be purchased for individual employees or an entire workforce.
- Recruitment: Our Jobs In Clubs portal is a one stop shop for anybody looking to advertise a position or find their next career move.
- Background Checks: Because employees are so vital in the club industry, it's critical that each member of staff is thoroughly vetted before being hired. However, this process can be time-consuming and complex, which is why Barringtons offers a comprehensive vetting service along with reliable recommendations.
- Safety: Australian clubs need to be prepared for all sorts of eventualities, and to maintain the highest levels of safety regardless of the situation. Barringtons' expert team can assist with everything from crisis and emergency management to WHS audits and robbery survival training.
With new legislation and an increasing focus on WHS, compliance is becoming more and more vital to clubs across Australia. It's an easy area to neglect, but it's hugely important for every business to remain on top of their responsibilities and avoid the negative impacts that come with neglecting compliance. The team at Barringtons can help.
- General Compliance: Maintaining compliance best practices takes a lot of time and energy, and can have a significant effect on employee productivity if the processes used in your club are outdated and inefficient. Smartek is a complete solution that manages every level of compliance, freeing up employees to focus on what they do best.
- Contractor Management: Working with contractors has a lot of benefits to Australian clubs, but maintaining appropriate levels of compliance with these workers presents a lot of challenges. Smartek makes it simple to monitor these processes without having to waste valuable time.
- Work Health and Safety (WHS): Every site will come with some form of health and safety risk, and it's vital that these dangers are managed in accordance with legislation and your own best practices. Smartek makes it simple to stay on top of WHS and ensure employees and your club are protected.
- Gaming and Liquor Compliance: Gaming is an enormous element of Australian clubs, but can cause problems if not in line with legislation such as the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act and Gaming Machines Act. Barringtons can provide a comprehensive review of your business that considers all the relevant legislation to ensure your club is compliant.
Security is essential to the smooth operation of any Australian club, and encompasses a wide variety of different areas that need to be properly managed and maintained in order to ensure your staff and business are protected. Barringtons has been a leader in security for more than two decades, and our staff have the expertise needed to ensure any club's risk is minimised.
- Security Risk: Risk management is a crucial component of club operation. As specialists in the industry, the team at Barringtons are perfectly placed to ensure threats from the likes of cash handling, cyber threats and electronic security are limited.
- Security Design: Designing an appropriate security system requires experience and expertise, both of which the Barringtons team have in spades. From design to implementation, we'll ensure your business's security system is up to scratch.
- Security Management: The ongoing management of security is a challenge for many clubs, but our team has the experience to identify any gaps and make sure all operations are proceeding as they should be.
- Investigations: When something isn't right within your business, you'll want to identify the problem as quickly and subtly as possible. Our investigations team has extensive experience and a proven track record of uncovering issues within Australian clubs.
- Crisis and Emergency Management: Crisis and emergency management is all about dealing with threats before they happen, and the Barringtons team has the experience to test and implement an effective plan that keeps your business prepared for anything,
- Business Continuity: If disaster strikes, an organisation needs to be able to continue functioning as best it can. Barringtons can assist with generating a business continuity plan, ensuring minimal downtime and losses.
- Disaster Recovery: Post-disaster, your business will need a set of plans and preparations that can be implemented to recover critical data and systems. From reviews to simulated testing, Barringtons can ensure your failsafe methods are up to par.
- Organisational Resilience: Change is often necessary in the wake of a disaster, and operational resilience is the ability of a business to respond and recover as quickly and effectively as possible. Being prepared leads to this resilience, and the Barringtons team can assist.