The Certificate III in Hospitality just may be the qualification you need to set yourself apart from other industry professionals. Barringtons offers this nationally accredited training course in a flexible format, meaning you get the training you need when it is convenient for you.
The course can help participants in various hospitality roles including:
- Bar attendant
- Food and beverage attendant
- Wine waiter
- Front desk receptionist
- Gaming attendant
Units are as follows:
- SITHIND006 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND008 Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCCS014 Provide service to customers
- SITXCOM007 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM007 Coach others in job skills
- SITXWHS005 Participate in safe work practices
- SITHIND005 Use hygienic practices for hospitality service
- SITXFSA006 Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITHFAB021 Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHFAB022 Clean and tidy bar areas
- SITHFAB023 Operate a bar
- SITHFAB025 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITHFAB027 Serve food and beverage
- SITHGAM022 Provide responsible gambling services
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
Note- RSA and RCG are prerequisites for this course
This course can be delivered in face to face sessions at a given time and venue and/or can be partially completed online.
Throughout the course you’ll learn key competencies like how to identify and control food hazards and what do when handling customer complaints. All of the skills taught throughout the training will be directly applicable to nearly any hospitality environment.
ENROL NOW in Certificate III in Hospitality - SIT30622
DOWNLOAD INFO KIT
What do you need to know?
The Certificate III in Hospitality runs for 24 months for most full-time workers, however it can take more or less time based on your schedule and prior skill set. The course has no prerequisites for entry.
The training can be completed via online courses, structured classroom sessions or a combination of the two. The Barringtons’ team is happy to provide flexible options to suit your needs.
Once you have finished all 15 course units you will receive a Certificate III in Hospitality or a Statement of Attainment for competencies completed. This certification may gain recognition of your studies towards the Certificate IV in Hospitality.
Contact the Barringtons’ team for more info!
Earning your nationally accredited Certificate III in Hospitality is no small feat. That’s why you want to undergo training with an organisation you can trust. Barringtons has over 25 years of experience delivering registered and nationally accredited training to organisations and individual professionals across Australia. We are confident we can deliver you the best training possible with the most engaging trainers available.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397