This program is a combination of accredited and non-accredited training to suit the Club industry, more specifically the area of customer service and understanding of loyalty programs. We delve into the past, present and future of customer service and loyalty in Clubs.
Combined with an extensive leadership program, this course will also work to develop and enhance skills in leading and managing your team while building your service standards and loyalty programs. Loyalty programs are diverse in nature and this qualification provides a pathway to refine and develop your existing systems and customise your service style to make it uniquely your own.
With an industry that is so diverse, there are a range of job titles that may be suitable to this course:
- General Manager / CEO
- Operations Manager
- Gaming Manager/Coordinator/Analyst
- Membership Manager/Coordinator
- Loyalty Program Manager/Coordinator
- Duty Manager/Supervisor with gaming/customer service portfolio
- Gaming Team Leader/Customer Service Team Leader
Download info pack
Are you eligible for Smart and Skilled training?
· 15 years old or over?
· no longer at school?
· living or working in NSW?
· an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
This course can be delivered in face to face sessions at a given time and venue or can be completed online.
Our team at Barringtons have decades of experience delivering accredited and engaging training to a range of Australian businesses.
Let us help your team get qualified. Any other questions? Contact us today!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Be Trained by Barringtons RTO provider number 91397