Are you looking to build up your operational skills? The nationally accredited Certificate II in Business can help you do just that. The training course covers a wide range of competencies for professionals of all ages. Upon completion, you’ll have the competitive edge you need to excel in administrative and office based positions across a range of industries.
From learning more about communication to a better understanding of word processing and spreadsheets - the certification covers core competencies that can be leveraged in an array of roles.
The 12 unit course is broken down into the following areas;
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBITU213 Use digital technologies to communicate remotely
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
This entry-level qualification is the ideal introduction, or refresher to foundational workplace functions. The skills learned in this course are well-suited for positions such as:
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Office Junior
Click here to enrol in Certificate III in Business - BSB30115 or download the enrolment form here.
What you need to know
There are no prerequisites for entry to this course. It’s open to all candidates looking to learn more about the skills mentioned above. The training itself generally takes around 12 months, though it can run shorter or longer based on your individual competencies and needs. Completion requires both active learning and self-motivated studying.
The course itself is employment-based, meaning the training may include workplace activities conducted by the employer including:
- practice exercises
- simulated activities in the classroom
- learner activity workbooks
- research projects
Assessments can be conducted both on and off the job site. These evaluations can include oral presentation, role-plays, assessment activities, knowledge quizzes and project based exercises.
Once the course is finished, participants will be awarded a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business or a Statement of Attainment for competencies completed. This certification can be used as a prerequisite for further training such as Certificate III in Business as well as other relevant Certificate III qualifications.
Contact the Barringtons’ team to get started today!
The Barringtons team has decades of experience delivering nationally accredited training courses to businesses of all sizes across Australia. Our course dates can be located our Barringtons’ calendar. To begin the enrolment process for the Certificate II in Business fill out our online form today. If you still have any questions, check out our FAQ or ask our team directly via our online enquiry form.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397