White Card consists of one unit; CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
This short course is for workers who legally require a general construction induction card in order to carry out construction work. These workers include but are not limited to; site managers, supervisors, surveyors, laborer’s and tradespeople.
On successful completion of the unit, learners will receive a certificate from Safe Work NSW and a statement of attainment in CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
This unit requires the student to demonstrate personal awareness and knowledge of health and safety legislative requirements in order to work safely and prevent injury or harm to self and others. It covers identifying and orally reporting common construction hazards, understanding basic risk control measures, and identifying procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies. It also covers correctly selecting and fitting common personal protective equipment used for construction work.
Assessment outcomes include:
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures
- This course can be completed via zoom. Sessions are 6 hours in duration excluding breaks.
- This course can be completed with face to face sessions at a given time and venue. Sessions are 6 hours in duration excluding breaks.
PPE required to attend workshop:
- Eye protection e.g. goggleshearing protection or ear phones
- Hard hat
- High visibility retro reflective vest
Please note: 100 points of ID must be received
For more information contact us today.
These are nationally accredited training courses.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397.