Upcoming 2022 Course Dates
- Friday 11th February at Nexus Cafe & Function Centre, Baulkham Hills - 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday 18th March at Nexus Cafe & Function Centre, Baulkham Hills - 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday 22nd April at Nexus Cafe & Function Centre, Baulkham Hills - 9:30am - 4:30pm
Cost - $115 per person.
For any premises providing a gambling service - from casino tables to poker machines - it is mandatory for staff to hold a Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) licence.
Club owners have a social duty to provide a responsible environment for their gaming patrons, to ensure personal safety is upheld at all times, and to help patrons with any problems with adiction they may have.
What does Responsible Gambling Service training include?
There are two core elements to this course, which are designed to give staff the confidence they need to maintain a safe, healthy gaming environment for both casual visitors and regular customers.
The elements are as follows:
- Implement responsible gambling practices: This teaches staff how to follow responsible gambling service procedures in accordance with federal and state laws. It discusses how to communicate about gambling-related incidents, and how to maintain accurate records of these occurrences.
- Provide information and assistance to customers about problem gambling: In this element, staff will learn how to provide accurate and appropriate information on problem gambling to customers should they request it. Staff will learn how to follow procedures for self-exclusion, and how to display proper signage and information relating to responsible gambling. This element also provides staff with a list of available problem support services, to provide to customers on request.
Barringtons' Provide Responsible Gambling Services course is 6 hours in duration and costs $125 per person. This includes Liquor and Gaming NSW processing fees of $40.
Alternatively, you can combine both the Provide Responsible Gambling Services and Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) courses, although they must be completed on separate days. The cost of a combined course is $295 per person, including $125 in Liquor & Gaming NSW fees.
View the brochure or click here to enrol in SITHGAM001 - Provide responsible gambling services. By completing the SITHGAM001 - Provide Responsible Gambling Services you will receive a Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) licence.
Please contact us for course dates and locations.
This is a nationally accredited training course.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397