Food safety is one of the most crucial elements of a hospitality business. Without strong supervision of food handling, the impact on your customers health and your business reputation could be detrimental.
The NSW Food Safety Regulations stipulate that Australian hospitality and retail business premises must employ at least one Food Safety Supervisor. This individual must complete training to attain their NSW Food Authority Food Safety Supervisor's Certificate and is responsible for managing safe food handling practices.
The course is for, but not limited to:
- Food Safety Supervisors
- Kitchen Staff
Barringtons’ Food Safety Supervisor Course
Meet your legal requirements and protect your customers with Barringtons’ Food Safety Supervisor training.
When you study with Barringtons you will:
- Attain your NSW Food Authority Food Safety Supervisor's Certificate
- Meet compliance requirements of councils throughout Australia
- Study online, anywhere and anytime
- Legislative requirements
- Food safety policies and procedures
- Identifying and controlling hazards
- Allergen management
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and sanitising
- Food and beverage preparation and inventory management
- Waste storage and disposal
At the successful completion of this workshop, participants will receive the NSW Food Authority Food Safety Supervisor's Certificate and a statement of attainment for the following units:
- SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices For Food Safety
- SITXFSA002 Participate In Safe Food Handling Practices
Working with the Barringtons’ team
Barringtons have over 25 years of experience providing Australian businesses with the training they need in the format they want.
View the brochure or click here to enrol.
If you'd like to discuss this with us further contact us today.
This is a nationally accredited training course.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397